Manistee Elks take over Boos, Brews and Brats Event for 2018
October 27, 2018
The event is scheduled for Saturday, October 27th with numerous events throughout downtown Manistee.
The schedule of events for the 2018 Boos, Brews, & Brats is as follows:
- 10am - Hotel Transylvania 3 will be shown at at the Vogue Theater- 383 River St. in Manistee
- 12-2pm - Pumpkin Painting at the Happy Owl Bookshop- 358 River St. in Manistee
- 2:30pm - Kids Costume Contest at the Tent/Manistee Elks- 432 River St. Entry forms available at the Vogue Theater or the Manistee Elks. Registration cut off is 2pm.
- 3-5pm - Trick or Treating in Downtown Manistee
- 3-5pm - United Way Chili Cook-off at the Tent/Manistee Elks
- 5pm - Pet Parade and Pet Costume Contest at Port City Organics- 328 1st St. in Manistee. Registration forms may be picked up at Port City Organics.
- 7pm - Beer Tent opens at Manistee Elks. Must be 21 to enter.
- 8pm-12am - Music and Dancing under the tent with Sunset Groove
- 10:30/11:30pm - Adult Costume Contest
The Manistee Elks would like to thank their volunteers and the 2018 sponsors: The Talon Group, Family Fare, Pamelas Interiors Design and Construction Inc, Custom Sheet Metal & Heating, The Vogue Theater, Manistee Blacker Airport, Ramsdell Theatre, and The Fillmore of Manistee.
More Manistee Information...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.